Saturday, June 7, 2008

Book Review - The Secret by Rhonda Bryne

This is another book about The Law of Attraction. This book is by Rhonda Bryne.

The Secret

Get The Price and Buy It


In the book, they explain how does this law works and how we can practice it in our everyday lives to achieve our goals. They put a lot of stories on proofs about the Law of Attraction. I tried a few of them like when I wanted to get a parking space. It worked... sometimes. Other time it didn't work because I wasn't "feeling" it I guess. Sometimes it's just hard to have faith.

Anyway, I'd recommend this book. Read it with an open mind. Of course, you can't just think of money and money will come to you. You have TO DO something. TAKE ACTION. 99.999% of the time you have to really work you butt off. If you always think that money will come to you and you accompany that with HARD WORK, something will come to you to help you achieve your goal about money.

If you read this book, I'd recommend you to read The Law of Attraction by Micheal J. Losier also. I think the methods suggested in The Law of Attraction make more sense to me. It's easier to apply.

The Secret - Explained by Rev. Micheal Beckwith

No comments: